Cheapo Depot Scale!

So today is going great except for two things....

My scale is now reading in kilograms. I have no idea why. So rather than buy a new scale, I just used the online conversion. Of course now I am not so anxious to get on the damn scale LOL! Interestingly enough I have felt for some time that it is not giving me accurate readings due to my analog showing 10+ pounds difference.

Next, I am making my first ever batch of 15 bean soup and 3 hours into it I still have some beans that are hard. Aye! I was really excited to try this, but I don't think it turned out..time will tell. :(

On a good note, I received a BEAUTIFUL necklace I recently purchased from Scotties Designs. It is the multi-colored necklace on the bottom right and it is AWESOME! Thank you Carrie! Good price, good jewelry!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO @ kilograms...wth? Do you have a lil guy that could perhaps be adjusting things? did you move to Europe?

    Hope you like your soup!!!

    What is Cheapo Depot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he jacked with it. Cheapo Depot is actually the name of a store, but I use the term in referencing a cheap made product lol!

    The soup is coming along FINALLY. Beans were hard and not cooking right..Im doing a quick cook now, they are boiling out. LOL! Tasting good! :)

    ReplyDelete