30 Pounds Off by Christmas!

So here is the deal..I quit watching what I was eating and put all the weight I lost back on, +2. Its my fault. I love to eat. So here I am, pissed off and wanting to kick my own ass. Lord knows I can't miss it. (Ok, that was supposed to be funny). Anyway, back to Atkins. I have too. For me, any other way of eating that allows me to have carbs is just an open door for a pig out. I have to get this weight off. I know it will kill me if I don't.

Starting fresh today. Making a mini goal to have 30 pounds off by Christmas. I can do it. That's 6 months basically. Baby steps and staying focused this time. I gotta shout out to Becky & Lori & LeAnne..The 3 of you have been my inspiration and my support time no matter what. Love you girls!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I commented but it posted as anon yesterday....and now it's completely gone. WTH???
    Loves to you, hon. Happy to be treking thru this with you. We will get healthier and happier...promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex, same thing on having to repost..it wont let me do it through IE, have to use Chrome.

    I am so excited for this challenge we are doing! We are so gonna kick butt!

    ReplyDelete