Feeling Good!

This has been a GREAT week. I don't mean simply because I worked out and kept under my caloric goal, I mean I feel great. I haven't felt the all day fatigue I had been feeling and with the water intake increased I have been sleeping well. More water=less Diet Coke.. Diet Coke is a whole other topic.

I still have not received the scale I ordered Monday and after checking my amazon account it shows that it STILL hasn't shipped. The expected delivery date however shows 10/18-10/21, so we shall see. My scale died and the gym scales don't work. The gym is the youth center. It serves as a multi-functional building for everything from working out to children's sports, a lot like a YMCA. I chose this one because its only $30. for a yearly membership as opposed to $35. a MONTH with a contract at the other. Hell, I burn more mowing my huge 3 lawns that I do walking 30 minutes on the treadmill. 

So that's about it for now. Things are going well. This week flew by and left me feeling recharged and ready for the next. I hope you all are doing well also.

**UPDATE: As soon as I hit "Publish Post" I received an email that my scale shipped today. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that gym sounds like a great resource for you. Can't get over how affordable it is. Definitely worth it!!! And if you opt to do a workout at home or outside, it's not like you're wasting a ton of money. Good find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally is worth it! They also have showers, hot tub, sauna and weight room aside from the machine room and a basketball court!

    ReplyDelete