- Drinking 8-12 glasses of water a day OR MORE. Usually more...
- NO fast foods! NONE! (Especially french fries)
- Exercising each day. Even if its just walking 30 minutes.
- Choosing fruit for snacks over high calorie products. I am actually starting to reach for fruits more than ever.
- Making healthier choices like chicken instead of beef or frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. These are making HUGE differences in my daily caloric intake.
- Going to bed at a decent time. I've always been one to go to bed when I am tired, regardless of the time. Now I am finding myself in bed between 8-9pm and getting up at 6am. This helps me by avoiding late night snacking.
On another note, I have not been able to weigh so I have no idea how its working for me. The scale is due in by the 20th!
So that is it on my end. Things are going REALLY well. I am happy and content with my food choices and not hungry. I do think mega H20 consumption is a big factor. Gotta stay hydrated!