This IS Going to Be An Amazing Year!

So it has been a bit since I have updated my blog and thought I would stop by and drop a few lines...

2012 is definitely starting out on a good note for a couple reasons. For starters, I am doing great with my eating plan and down 18 pounds total as of today. I'm really starting to pay attention to food triggers and whether I am full or not when I feel the need to eat. I feel like my eyes have been opened to why my weight has spiraled out of control and it feels good to have a grip on things. 

Next up is school.. As many of you know I was laid off in May of 2009. This was the 2nd time between 2 companies that I had lost my job since 2001. (The first was a complete shutdown). It was then that I decided to return to school and get my bachelors. I am proud to say that I am now in my 3rd year and will achieve my goal of going to Oklahoma State University in the Fall! I have applied, and while I am not 100% sure since I have not received a letter yet, I was told by the admissions officer that with my GPA I will definitely get in. 3 years of busting my butt to not only learn but to maintain good grades has finally paid off and it feels good.  I will ad a new post when I hear from OSU. I'm VERY excited about this new adventure. 

So that it all I have for today.. I am knee deep into homework so must keep this one short. I promise to write more very soon!!  Hope you all are doing well and being kind to yourself. Peace, ♥ and Happiness to you my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are doing great Kimberly. Keep focused on your goals as I know you are. Feeling great things ahead for you this year. Praying for a "yes" fro you from OSU!!! Happy Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed! I am really looking forward to hearing from them. Its going to be a great year for you as well!! Thank you for checking out my blog, love feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay you! You are amazing...you've got so much going on and are succeeding in all areas. How do you do it? Can't wait to hear your official news from OSU! So exciting! keep up the GREAT work!!!

    ReplyDelete