What's New!

It's been a bit since my last blog post so I thought an update was in order. For the most part, my blog has been about my journey to weight loss. Well, I'm going to step back from that for a while and just going to concentrate on writing about my biggest passion, my family.

Well, the Mighty Martins have been a busy family as of late. School is in full swing for all of us. Girl Scouts has started up again and Skylar is now a Brownie! She recently also signed up for soccer.  Jacob is in pre-k and as active as ever. They are both growing far too fast. One thing that has changed if you haven't followed my blog is that I am also working at the university as well as going to school. In our spare time we are traveling to places here and there. Road trips are a big thing for us and we thoroughly enjoy them. Recently, our trusty old 99 chevy cavalier blew a head gasket which left us no choice but to find a new vehicle. We were blessed to be able to get a 2011 Nissan CUBE. It is far more roomier to meet the needs of our growing family as well as getting superb gas mileage!

Here is a photo of our new ride. The color is "Bitter Chocolate." We are very happy with it!


So that brings us up to date. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Kimberly :)
    Love the new car it is soooo cutesy! Hope school is going well for everyone!

    Love to all
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete