Changing It Up

It is said all good things come to and end. Such is the case with low carb for me. I am switching to Weight Watchers. The main reason is that in order for me to be successful long term, I need more variety than LC has to offer. While I know I am successful with LC, it is just not something I can live with for the rest of my life.

I feel good about my choice. I have done WW in the past, but was not really in a place that I was ready to commit to any plan. So, here's to new adventures!

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this....and will enjoy having you as a now WW buddie!!! Hope you like the new program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bex! It's awesome to have YOU as a WW buddy as well. I am loving the variety that WW allows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you find any new recipes that you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear,
    Just wanted to say hi!
    I think WW is a good program. I went for a while. I just need the appetite suppression from Ketosis so I love my Atkins but a program you can stick with is what counts! You can do it! I am excited for you.. I miss the meetings. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete