How much does exercise help with weight loss?

That is the question. This week I am doing WW without exercising. Next week I will do it with exercise and compare the two. Just curious to see what it does on the scale.

I now have a total of 3 Biggest Loser DVDs I am incorporating to the mix of things. Now that AF is about to exit, I am hoping and praying for a loss! I have been on Atkins since January 8th and now WW for 2 weeks. My weight went down 17 and then back up to only a -11. Sunday is judgement day. I have kept to my daily points and using minimal of my weekly bonus points, drinking lots of water and trying to stay a little low on the sodium. So we shall see come Sunday. There should be no reason why I should not lose some pounds.

So..what are you doing to make sure you see that loss?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your loss this week...and hopefully a WHOPPER!!! :) Since you're doing the online program (no meetings) have you posted your conundrum on the WW msg boards to see what those "pros" think?

    I'm hoping for a gain this week...as always, but AF is set to arrive soon. Wish she'd just stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a shot Bex! Why are hoping for a gain?

    ReplyDelete