I LOST!!! And I Love It!!

I changed my weekly weigh in tracking to Saturdays. So today I weighed in. I have lost 4.2 pounds this week. I am now officially at a total of 16 pounds gone. I am happy with that!!

Next week I am incorporating exercise DAILY. I am eager to see how that affects my weight. I know I need to exercise merely because I feel so darn stiff and my knee, well I have issues with my knee and I am hoping with a daily workout that it will work out whatever is ailing it.
Oh and lest I forget to inform you that my daily points decreased by 1.

So yeah, good week for me, FINALLY!  Hope you all are doing good as well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a BIG loss, CONGRATS!!!
    I think exercise will be a great addition for you. Perhaps just a some regular movement will help your knee and other joint stiffness. I know since I've been exercising daily, I've had lots more energy. My nap ritual is virtually a thing of the past.
    Have another great week!

    ReplyDelete