A Spring in My Step!

That sums up how I have been feeling over the past week or so. I am unsure of what the exact contributing factor is or if its a combination of them. I have removed the diet coke. I think this is day 3 or 4 without soda. I have taken several vitamins each day, regularly. I have been drinking probably 6 16oz cups of water per day, up from 0 cups per day. Weight is melting away. I am sleeping better than I have in a very long time. I find that I have all this energy and am constantly moving through the house cleaning, picking up and just generally looking for things to do. I love the way I am feeling and it is pushing me to keep going. Did I mention I ♥ bacon?

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you!! You are doin' it, girl! Oh and I bacon, too. Mmmmmm
    Your energy level sounds like mine this week. It's a nice change, isn't it?
    woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bex! Its nice having a good support system of friends! Anne, yessss bacon!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete