Christmas Shopping?

Some of you might be wondering why I am talking about Christmas in May! Well, you know as well as I do that before we know it Christmas will be here. I wanted to share something exciting with you on how you can get free money that would be great to help with the Christmas shopping!

Every time I earn 450 swagbucks I get a 5.00 amazon gift card.. Stay with me here..the gift cards are good for 2 years. You can earn points by simply taking daily polls, surfing on their page via the swagbuck search engine and so much more! They give out swagbucks on their blogs, you just enter the free codes.

The best part? You are already online surfing, there is NO cost to you, its free! The reason I am telling you NOW is that if you get started now who knows, you could earn 50, 100 or more swagbucks to purchase amazon gift cards with.

When you search their site on Fridays, its mega buck day! You can earn a ton of swagbucks!

Oh and guess what, you don't have to simply buy Amazon gift cards, you can redeem your points for so much more! So why not give it a try? Any extra money helps in times like these..of course me, I love Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment