A Strange Week..

That is the only way I can sum it up.I've been swamped with homework, I've been trying to stay on top of housework, I'm trying to get some genealogy research done, keeping an eye on my baby seedlings and for some reason I feel like overwhelmed..gee, wonder why? LOL!

I will be so glad when school is out in about 7 weeks. This has been an especially busy semester. Probably because my daughter started Kindergarten this year. I feel like I am going 90 million directions. Just ready to breathe, no deadlines, no exams, no extensive reading over and over to "get it".  I am ready for summer vacation.

My eating has been, for the most part, good! I am more so sticking with calories. I find, FOR ME, that calories are easier to control than points. I mean I can go in the store, look at the box and know instantly if its something that I want to buy based on calories. I allow myself 500 calories max per meal 3x a day with fruit or veggies in between. Its been going really good. I really want to get more exercise in. Wish I had someone to watch my son so I could go work out, but its just not happening. I hope he will be accepted into the daycare/headstart for fall, I will be a treadmill walking fool if he does. :)

Its beautiful weather out today, loving life and all things. 1 pound away from a 20 pound weight loss, that is amazing. It has taken me longer than others, but my big excitement is that I have kept my weight off, yay!

So now I am off to get a shower and go see what good sales are on for my stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment