Cleaning Out the Crap!

That is my goal for today. I'm hitting the cupboards and the shelf and wiping out ALL the crap foods! All the high calorie, fat laden junk. The Halloween candy is going bye-bye! Although I am not quite sure where I will be disposing of it, but it WILL be leaving the house. Then, off to the grocery to replenish the good stuff that our family enjoys.Halloween is over and thus the candy needs to be gone too. It is so easy to lose sight of your goals when you've got a 5+ pound box of candy in your kitchen. Personally, I have been having a "few little" pieces here and there and it's getting out of control. My kids are wanting it everyday and it's just crazy!

Another thing that added to my weight gain besides being TOM was that I didn't drink enough water. I KNOW that when I drink ample water the scale always shows it. So I need to make sure and keep drinking the H20!

So, that is the plan for today. Had a little jump in my weight Friday. I know why. I'm doing something about it and moving on. I've got 25.8 pounds to lose by Christmas and IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You can't eat crap if it's not in the house, right? Plus you need to make space for your healthy snacks/foods. Good job! You're doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and trying to encourage better food/snack choices for the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete