17

That is the official number of pounds lost so far since January 8th. This week alone I lost 1 pound.

I had lost the first chunk with Atkins, then switched to Weight Watchers where I have lost a total of 4 pounds.  I would have lost more with WW, I believe, but I had some issues coming off Atkins. At any rate, I am finally at a TRUE 17 pound weight loss. I feel great!

OK, now for the confession. I only worked out 1 time this week. My body is really out of shape at my current weight. For now I am simply going to do leg lifts and lunges with some minor crunches. Cardio is too much for me right now..perhaps when I get another 20 off. I cheated last Saturday and didn't keep track of points. Resumed like normal on Sunday and didn't bat an eye or beat myself up about it. As a matter of fact I think I may have a splurge day each week. Not an eat crap all day kinda splurge, but maybe some extra treats and a meal out. We'll see.

So that is it for now. -1 for me and I glad for it.

What are your losses this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment