Stationary Bike

I am seriously thinking of investing in one. I found one at Walmart that would be ideal for me and its about 130-140. Not sure if I want to spend that kind of money, but on the other hand I know I need to have something to exercise on. Since I don't have a sitter or a spouse, I am limited as to where I can go with my 3 year old. I won't even mention how wild he is in public. So it comes down to walking in my living room or a stationary bike. I am worth it. I can ride it while I watch tv. Its a recumbent bike, so it would not put much stress on my knee as the upright bike.

Here is a link to the bike, let me know what ya think!

2 comments:

  1. We have a stationary bike and we've used it to death. I think we've had it for nearly 10 years and it has always been used by one of us (not the typical clothes hanger people talk about, lol). I wanted (but didn't get)a recumbant bike, I do think those are great and help you be able to ride longer.

    That's a bit of an investment. Be sure to read reviews on that specific machine. I'd hate for you to buy a dud. Have you checked Craigslist? Perhaps you could get a "better" machine that someone is parting with (thank you spring cleaning!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am definitely going to scour craigslist first.

    ReplyDelete