Back to Blog!

It has been some time since I have blogged, about 4 years to be exact. Lots of things have changed and yet many things have remained the same.

So why back to blogging you might ask?

I have been doing a lot of reading of blogs and it has rekindled the fire that burned in me to share things with you. Things like shopping hauls from Dollar Tree, my continued love of stockpiling, learning creative budgeting tips, genealogy, postcrossing, freezer meals and my current efforts of getting things in order to buy a home and so much more.

My children are a bit older, 11 and 13, and so life is definitely more busier. Sports and band top the list of things we are doing outside of work/school. We are still always planning fun road trips.

I'm looking forward to sharing a host of wonderful things with you!!

So here we go 2019. It's going to be a great year.





No comments:

Post a Comment