A Day of Rest :)

Today I have vowed to chill. No Jillian, no Bob, no movement, just relaxation. 

Last week I did 5 days of the Last Chance Workout and I tell you it is a tough one, at least it was for me. It is supposed to be equivalent to the workouts they do on Biggest Loser in week 8. I believe it. My biceps and calves hurt every morning when I woke. But I also lost 6.4 pound,s so who is complaining?

Thanks to Becky, I was introduced to My Fitness Pal which is a wonderful tool for exercise & calorie management alongside a vast community of users who are seeking to get fit as well. Definitely saves time using this application as it does all the brain work for you!

I am very thankful for my friends, old and new, who help keep me going. Sometimes life is crazy and its easier to quit than keep going. But with friends like mine, everyday is a new day and a new opportunity to push forward. So thank you girls, you know who you are!

4 comments:

  1. Rest is good...repair your muscles and PREPARE for the next round! Way to go there sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rested and started my new week yesterday with another ass kicker. And ya know what? Its already feeling a little easier. A LITTLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey did you re-do your blog or is it just me?

    awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did! Thank you! I think it has a more "clean" feel to it. :)

    ReplyDelete