Sweet & Cold Treat for 48 Calories OMG!

First let me just say that SWIRL STIX are officially my favorite non-dairy Popsicle HANDS DOWN! I bought it for the kids not paying attention to the calories. When I got it home and was putting groceries away, the different flavors caught my eye. Then I flipped it over and its said 47 calories (some say 48, but mine says 47). I thought to myself, what the heck, I'll try it. Let me just say that the cotton candy as well as the applelicious are absolutely out of this world. You MUST try these!!!

The different flavors are:
Orange Dream – Orange & Marshmallow swirl
Verry Berry – Blackberry & Cherry swirl
Cotton Candy – A swirl that speaks for itself  OMG YUM!
Banana Split – Banana, marshmallow & strawberry shortcake swirl
Applelicious – red and green apple swirl MY FAVORITE!
Rainbow – White lemon, Cherry & Blueberry Swirl




No comments:

Post a Comment