Having to Modify...

This is week 2 into Jillian Michaels Last Chance Work Out. I'm doing good, except for one thing, my right knee. Its got a crunchy noise when I bend it and has for a while. I took a fall last year and  I am not sure if it is from that or just weight. At any rate, some of the exercises are causing me extreme pain, lasting pain to said knee. So for the time being, I am going to have to skip some of the exercises in the circuits. In particular lunges to said knee, mountain climbers and so forth. The problem I am having is how to count it? If I simply jog in place during those particular circuits would it be fair to claim all the calories?

In the meantime, while I am trying to make provisions to that, I have also incorporated the PowerWalk DVD with Bob. Oh...what a wonderful treat to see his face and positive tone. Such a huge contrast from Jillian. I am walking 2 miles at a time on that DVD. Walking is excellent exercise and I enjoy it!

Tomorrow is weigh in day! Anxious to see how much I have lost!


1 comment:

  1. I would skip Jillian altogether and just do the walk with Bob. You don't want any long-term damage.

    Good luck with weigh in!!!!

    ReplyDelete